Our customers range from residential or commercial to large municipal facilities in Montgomery and Bucks County, PA. Whether you are a home owner, business owner or town administrator, you can count on AMC Nursery and Landscaping, Inc. Our services include Pruning, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding and Storm Cleanup.
Trees require pruning to preserve their health, appearance and to prevent damage to human life and property.
- Pruning allows penetration of sun and proper air circulation through tree’s canopy, making it a less favorable site for powdery mildew and better for formation of flower buds.
- Prevents breakage by reducing wind resistance and by increasing the structural stability of the tree.
- Maintains appearance and restores the desired, characteristic crown form
- Eliminates hazards to property and human life by removing low, broken, split and dead branches
We will consult with you and recommend the best approach for your situation. However, certain circumstances necessitate the removal of trees.
- Trees that are already dead or dying (splits or cracks in trunks/crotches)
- Not structurally sound due to storm damage.
- Causing obstructions or trees are too close to structures.
- Crowding other trees or outgrowing their surroundings.
Removes stumps below grade level without disturbing adjacent features.
- Range of equipment sizes suited for large or small areas: smaller, self propelled machine can is ideal for soft or steep lawns; larger tow-behind machine used to pulverize the biggest and toughest of hardwood stumps.
- Surface root pruning is another application of stump grinders which can prevent roots from uplifting driveways, sidewalks and foundations.
AMC’s vast experience in storm and disaster work
- Properties are damaged by the falling trees as a direct result of nature’s fury.
- Utilizing our crews equipped with chippers, grinders, bucket trucks, cranes and trucks we can quickly and safely return your property back to normal. Please remember that removal of trees which are leaning against or resting on top of your house, shed or a car is extremely dangerous and requires special skills and equipment.
If you have any questions,
please contact us by phone 215-799-2273
or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.